Hide and Seek is an educational app for toddlers which is so entertaining that kids don’t even realize they’re learning.
The aim is to find different animals that are hidden in a huge house. While searching you can eat some vegetables, watch tv, play with a teddy bear or a train, have fun with some pink soak bubbles and many more. Try to stay focused, but on the other hand - there is no stress and time limit...so - just enjoy!
Someone’s calling? Better check it out and pick up the phone. Mr. Parrot can have some important business to talk about :)
You notice an elegant hat? Don't hesitate to try it on! Hide and Seek is a very interactive game - click on the calendar and learn about the days of the week and month or just use the printer and learn numbers.
- Safe uninterrupted play - no in-app purchases or third-party advertising
- No inappropriate content
- No time limits. Kids play and learn at their own pace
- 8 different characters
- A huge interactive house with a basement and an attic - so many places to hide at
- Toddlers can improve their perceptivity through fun
- Learn numbers and calendar
- App tested by kids - perfect for little fingers
- 12 unique stickers!
Download all from Dropbox link